Drive truck or other vehicle over established routes or within an established territory and sell or deliver goods. May also collect payment, or stock merchandise at point of delivery. We only accept Class A CDL drivers.
- Collect money from customers and record transactions on customer receipts
- Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products and services.
- Interface with Sales Department and Warehouse Manager
- Rotate Product at time of delivery
- Lifting up to 800 cases a day -- weighing between 22-40 pounds per case.
Position Qualifications include Customer Oriented, Safety Awareness, Patience, Time Management, Communication and Reliability.