Domestic Keg Information
- Half Barrel or "Full Keg" contains 15.5 gallons or 58.66 liters. Serving 161 12 oz Cups
- Quarter Barrel or "Pony Keg" contains 7.75 gallons or 29.3 liters. Serving 82 12 oz Cups
- Sixth Barrel or "Torpedo Keg" contains 5.16 gallon or 19.8 liters. Serving 55 12 oz Cups
Import Keg Information
- 50 Liter or 13.2 gallons. Serving 140 12 oz Cups
- 30 Liter or 7.9 gallons. Serving 84 12 oz Cups
- 20 Liter or 5.28 gallons. Serving 56 12 oz Cups
Pouring Draft Beer
Knowing how to pour draft beer is simple and knowledge that is sure to come in handy at a party. Click here to learn more: Pouring Draft Beer
Do you know how to tap a keg? Click here to find out.
When dispensing draft beer at a party it is best to use plastic cups only. The inside of wax lined or Styrofoam cups is coarse, or may have a residue from the manufacturing process that will conflict with the beer, resulting in excessive foam.
Pouring Bottled Beer
Knowing how to pour bottled beer is sure to come in handy at your next party as well. Checkout this link for a quick tutorial. Draught Bottle Pour Tutorial
Don't Forget the Food
Below are some quick and easy recipes that are always crowd pleasers. Never good to drink on an empty stomach... #enjoyresponsibly
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Seperate Crescent Rolls Dough into 8 triangles and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Layer five pieces of pepperoni and 1 T mozzarella cheese on each triangle. Sprinkle with Garlic Salt.
- Starting with wide end, roll loosely and place the points of the dough down so they are held in place.
- Baking 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce over low heat on stove top or in microwave. Serve sauce on the side for dipping.
Mexican Layer Dips
- Layer 1 - Refried Beans (for some spice add a packet of Taco Seasoning)
- Layer 2 - Guacamole - Store bought or Home Made (Click here for homemade)
- Layer 3 - Sour Cream
- Layer 4 - Salsa (Drain so the cups do not get soupy)
- Layer 5 - Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- Layer 6 - Roma Tomoatoes/Black Olives/Green Onions
- Garnish with Tortilla Chips